Now you can reading in English!!!! I'm so happy!!!

Hi! My name is Renata Furtado. I'm from Brazil and I'm an English Student in New Zealand too.

This is my homepage, it is my personal page about this experience!



Sorry about my bad English, I promise that I'll get to write perfect English one day!

I'm trying to explain when I decided to do this.

So... About 3 years ago I was in my previous Job. I was thinking about my life, What I want to be after nearly 5 years, do I want stay here? Do I want a family? Do I want to do the same things forever? No... I'm sure I don't want to continue my life in Brazil, so I decided to go to Ireland. I saved some money, I searched for an english course, places for to live, jobs, pubs, culture, etc... So I decided to go! But... In June of 2012 my dad was sick, He was at the hospital, and there, he said to me:  Please Renata. I need you to stay with me. I prefer you here. I think you need to think more about this decision. So, of course I stayed with him. He is my life and my best friend. I Could not leave him there by himself.

I continued studying English and started my English course at Wizard School.

One year after this I started to pratice Jiu Jitsu. This was very important in my life. I met some friends and I learned how to relax. So... My life changed. My plans changed too, I wanted more, and I got my first medal in a state championship.

In October in 2014, I met a Kiwi friend. His name is Iam and he was very very friendly.  But I'm going to continue that on another day!!! :D

If you like this page, please follow me on my social pages:

Instragam: refurtadonz
SnapChat: refurtadoitj
Google


Tks Jannine and Moly, (My English teacher) your help is very important for me.


One day I'll write perfect English. I promisse :)



My classemates! They love Brazilian people :)



My morning Class! Tks Janine, you are a good teacher!





My Brazilian friend, Rafael he is very funny guy!




This is Jack!! My Corean friend! He is a good Student!




Comentários

O mais lido! :)

Por que que eu vim parar em Wanaka?? E o que o Tinder tem a ver com isso! S2